top of page

Flexibility of Visa

A Re-Entry Permit (REP) will be issued when you received your permanent residency and you will be allowed to leave and enter the country freely, without having to apply for a separate Singapore visa to travel or work.


The REP will typically be valid for 5 years and will be required to renew thereafter. A valid REP allows you to retain your permanent residence status while away from Singapore.


Most PRs residing or being employed in Singapore will get their REP renewed. Fergus provides Singapore PR retention services for some that might not fit the renewal criteria.   


You can check your REP validity here, or renew your REP here!


Visit our Services page or contact us for more information!

bottom of page